Mondo CLE Music & Tech Law Symposium
Note: all panel times are displayed in your local time zone
The Mondo Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Music & Tech Law Symposium, Powered by Michelman & Robinson LLP and Covington & Burling LLP and sponsored by Manatt, Phelps & Phillips LLP and Recording Artists Project (“RAP”) at Harvard Law School, returns for its fifth year to host an all-day entertainment law seminar on addressing some of the biggest legal developments affecting the music industry, including recent court decisions upending fundamental issues, the re-imagining of key policy matters and how multiple aspects of the industry have been affected by – and forced to adapt to – a post-COVID world.
CLE 2021 Panel Agenda:
• International Deal Making
• Catalog Shopping 2021
• The Risks and Rewards of NFTs in the Music Industry
• Restatement of Copyrights: Issues for Creators and Rights Holders
• Royalty Audits: Challenges in the Digital Age
• Digital Streaming: Envisioning a More Equitable Model
• Litigation Review: Recent Decisions and Notable Trends
We’re proud to introduce our 2021 Steering Committee: Michael Poster, Chair, Michelman & Robinson, LLP; Adrian J. Perry, Covington & Burling LLP; Monika A. Tashman, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP; Angela N. Martinez, Esq.; Sonja J. Kim; and Chris Zheng, Harvard Law School.