Founder + CEO, Something In Common
- Recently launched Something In Common, a boutique management and consulting company focusing in the music, film, art, and culture spaces
- Managed and guided the career of Pharrell Williams from 2010 - 2019, architecting some of the most historic music and cultural highlights of the decade including: Happy, Blurred Lines, seven Grammy Awards, two Academy Award nominations, and unprecedented collaborations in the fashion, art, business and philanthropic arenas
- Previously General Manager of i am OTHER, Pharrell’s creative collective; under my leadership, our Collective amassed five Cannes Lions awards for creative and innovative excellence
- Founding Board member of the Black Music Action Coalition (BMAC), an advocacy organization focusing on equity, equality and parity for Black artists, executives, songwriters, producers, and other professionals in the music industry.
- Held executive roles at RCA Records, Island/Def Jam, Sony Music, V2 Records
- First roles in the music business were with producer Dallas Austin at Rowdy Records and then at Epic Records as a Product Manager